- Initial assessments — $95
- Follow-up treatments — $75
Massage therapy rates
- 1-hour session — $95
- ½-hour session — $65
Davidson Physiotherapy is able to offer direct billing to:
- Blue Cross
- Great-West Life
- Green Shield Canada
- Sun Life Financial
- Physiotherapy — a referral from your doctor is not required by our clinic in order for you to receive physiotherapy care. However, some private insurance companies require a doctor’s referral before they will reimburse you; therefore, it is best to check with your insurance provider first.
- Massage therapy — a physician’s referral is required if you wish to be reimbursed from your insurance provider.
For WorkSafeNB, you need to provide us with your claim number, and then we separately request approval from WorkSafeNB for physiotherapy coverage.
Some clients begin treatment prior to receiving approval, however, if WorkSafeNB denies physiotherapy, then you will be required to pay for any services you have received.
Please note that we require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or rebook your appointment so that someone else in need of treatment may be able to fill your spot.
- Physiotherapy appointments: last-minute cancellations or no-shows may be subject to a cancellation fee of $30.
- Massage therapy appointments: last-minute cancellations or no-shows may be subject to a cancellation fee equal to the cost of treatment.