Davidson Physiotherapy is locally owned and operated and has been serving the Greater Moncton area since 2001. We promote healthy and active living and injury prevention. We are dedicated to acute care and rehabilitation through current, hands-on, evidence-based practices.
We’re thrilled with the Provincial Government’s announcement Friday that New Brunswick can head into phase two! We want to thank everyone for their patience and support during these past seven weeks. It’s meant a great deal to us. We’re very excited to re-open our clinic Monday, May 11th! We’ll be contacting patients to re-schedule cancelled appointments and get you back on track with your treatment plans! We’re taking extra precautions and implementing measures to meet health and safety protocols to keep our staff and patients safe. Below are the highlights of our new operational plan.
- Staff will do a daily self-assessment screen before coming to work.
- All treating practitioners will be masked, practice hand hygiene, and wear required PPE
- Patients will be screened at the time of booking and upon arrival to the clinic.
- Patients will be masked, practice hand hygiene, and physical distancing.
- Clinic hours have been adjusted to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time and to ensure all of our patients are being seen in a timely manner.
- Patient bookings will allow for time between patients for cleaning and sterilization of treatment tables, modalities, surfaces, and changing of linens
- The waiting room seating and treatment beds have been rearranged to allow for physical distancing.
- High-touch surfaces will be continually disinfected throughout the day.
New procedures for patients
- Patients should come alone. If you are being driven to the clinic, we ask that your driver please wait outside in their vehicle. The exception is if a parent or guardian is accompanying a minor or the patient needs assistance.
- Patients should only arrive 5–10 minutes before their appointment to reduce numbers in our waiting room.
- For those who may be high-risk, have symptoms, or prefer consultations by video, we will continue to offer Tele-health appointments.
To book an in-person appointment, a tele-health appointment, or for any questions, please call us at (506) 854–7973 or email email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see you!
Davidson Physiotherapy is located at 520 Pinewood Road, Riverview, N.B.